Over Canadian Thanksgiving, my parents came to visit me because train tickets were sold out...
Plus they came to bring my dog, Ginger back home because she had separation anxiety that developed when I brought her to my new place. She started barking and destroying things while I wasn't home which obviously the neighbours. :( I miss her now but I know she's happier at my house in Toronto with a backyard to roam around in.
Anyways, my parents and I went shopping in downtown Montreal on Saturday. I went into Zara to find an anorak/parka but no luck :( But I did find some awesome things at H&M & Urban Outfitters.
H&M:
 |
Purchased 2 of the same knit sweaters: 1 in neon pink and 1 in bright Christmas green (both are brighter in person) |
I absolutely lots knits but I have trouble finding ones that are flattering on the body. These are great because it's smaller in the waist and fades out like an hourglass. The bottom is a high-low hem which is great for those of you who want to just wear leggings. It covers the bum! I purchased both of them oversized because I love paring leggings and skinny jeans with boots over the fall and winter. (I will have future OOTD featuring these lovelies)
Urban Outfitters:
 |
| 3 pairs of BDG printed jeans/pants in snakeskin and tribal print |
I absolutely love all three pairs! The first pair (beige) are more comfortable than the others because the fabric is a lot more stretchier. All 3 of these are mid-rise so it sits higher up on the stomach. These were an impulse buy, however I love them. I only brought 2 pairs of jeans to school... Worst idea ever. So I went shopping for pants. (My parents also brought some more) Though these won't be able to be worn for years and years due to the style of them, I will make the best of them. They're a great statement piece! The best part: They're on sale! Like mega sale! These babies were in the sale section and UO is currently having a promotion. (50% off the sale price) These were all originally $79 -> sale price to $29.99 -> with promotion $15!!!! In conclusion I purchased all 3 pairs for $45! :) Go check UO if you live around my area!
Now I'm off to shower & get ready for class!
-gracefulistic
No comments:
Post a Comment